[AT] WooHoo - lost messages response

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Sat Oct 30 05:53:05 PDT 2010

Charlie, I never saw that message and there have been many gaps on the list
lately. I was not sure if it was just me.... I often do not respond to
postings for extended periods of time, but do save all messages until
read/responded to. With the year round farming activities here I just cannot
jump very fast sometimes....
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California
          Vegetable, Nuts and Fruit farmer