[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Dale flya737 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 19:44:21 PDT 2010

John, this list is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!  Thank you.  And your comment about fixing up whichever is the better of the two is just what I planned.  I have already spotted some of the points you have made...some on the original SA of mine and some on Billy's.  Also, I THINK mine may have had an engine change...still cannot find a serial number on the block, and the casting date is blocked from view.

Do you live in the RDU area?  Interested in doing an analysis of the two Super A's?  I'm looking forward to this Sunday when I plan to pick up the "new" SA.  I can't wait to study both of them.  Maybe I will even see about rebuilding the engine if it is the better one...we'll see...just might be time to learn how!

Anyway, if you have nothing better to do, you are welcome to visit and give me your opinions/suggestions!

Dale Finch

PS  Maybe we should vote YOU to plan and host a "SUPER A, et al-FEST"!