[AT] Titan 10/20

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Mon Oct 4 17:38:41 PDT 2010

Wow!  I was going to recommend that you contact your local Case/IH dealer for help on the spark plugs, Barry, but then I noticed where you live and thought, "That's stupid!  He can't do that."

It's nighttime here, so not much is going to happen until tomorrow, but if you wish I'll contact the dealership where I used to work and ask the parts department to do me a favor and see what they turn up.  They should have information about modern plugs that will fit the Titan.  The threads should be metric, I think, but I've been wrong about things before, so I could be wrong about this opinion too.

Larry