[Farmall] Water in the gas

Ed Greany crest25 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 4 14:27:18 PDT 2010

I agree with Rupert I think you are ingesting water into your tank from external sources. However, if you wish to solve the problem regardless of the source, you can install one of my Frantz Fuel Filters which absorbs up to 6 ounces of water condensation from fuel utilizing a simple roll of toilet paper. I have one on my tractor and it works great.

Ed
www.FRANTZOIL.com