[AT] Texas tractor show

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 11:39:15 PDT 2010

Greetings,
I was able to attend the Texas antique tractor and engine show in Temple Texas last Saturday. First time I have made it there. It was a good show. Appeared to be similar in size to the Pawnee Oklahoma show, but less steam tractors and more "plow" tractors.
It was interesting to see tractor pulls running most of the day except for parade time.
They also had a larger section of old trucks - several in very good condition, plus a few really nice hot rod type trucks.

Regards,
Dennis