[AT] Sideways pictures

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Nov 7 06:56:23 PST 2010

    Charlie V;

    I am running a fairly new e-machines 21 inch monitor. I wonder if it
automatically presents the pictures to match the dimensions of the monitor?
When I click on the links at the top, they still come out the same only
smaller. Normal pictures at 640x480 or less than 100 bytes always come out
normally. I don't believe if my old 17 inch monitor did that. Maybe a
setting somewhere?

    I opened the links at the top and by scrolling the mouse ball, I was
able to expand them to view a full paragraph with the pictures. A little
practice, I was able to read horizontally alright. Guess the practice
reading upside down to read Ellen's papers, who sat behind me in school, has
finally paid off. Actually the reason I read her answers was to give her the
right ones.

                    Gene