[AT] Thoughts on small combines, other harvest machinery and where it takes us (continued)

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 7 06:16:00 PST 2010

LOL!  Sometimes, there is no rational reason to explain how a photo will be treated when it's received on your system.  It can be rotated, oversize, or even show up as a good thumbnail but be blank in the viewer.  I'm running four computers with three different operating systems.  Often, no two of them show an image the same way.  Video is particularly flaky.

Larry