[Ford-ferguson] [MasseyFerguson] October 2010 issue of Ferguson Furrows.

Jack Tractor jacktractor at live.com
Thu Nov 25 11:13:53 PST 2010

I have the October 2010 issue of Ferguson Furrows. The cover has a photo of a TED-20 with a Ferguson hammer mill mounted on it.

This issue has information about replacing damaged wheel studs. Of course, it contains a lot of other good information and advertisements.

I recommend joining the Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America. I have added a link to FENA on the MasseyFerguson website.

http://www.fergusonenthusiasts.org/