[AT] Drag line engine ID wanted- update

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Mon Nov 22 17:24:41 PST 2010

Hello Charlie,
	The name plate location was (and will be again) located to the left of
the seat about in the middle of the guard plate that covers the large gear.
	My son-in-law has a picture that shows the plate but no scanner. I will
add the picture to my web site when I get a digital copy.

Rupert

--

yvt

Rupert Wenig