[AT] More on the water pump

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Thu Nov 18 20:19:59 PST 2010

David Bruce wrote:
> Of course I don't have one - the shop does.

Good. They are a handy tool. I use mine a LOT more than for just auto work.
Wonder if your house has a lot of air leaks. fire up the smoker and go
around door and window frames with the room pressurized by a fan.
Exhaust leak, plug the smoke into the pipe and watch for the smoke. Same
with just about any other leaks.

> At times it comes down to a decision - my bumbling or a working vehicle.

As a famous quote goes 'A man's got to know his limitations"

> So I paid the price for someone else I trust to handle it - if I was
> doing it I would still be screwing up.

I doubt it. You would have asked for help long before then.

--
Steve W.
(\___/)