[AT] OT: netcook/laptop problems (was Re: Drag line engine ID wanted

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Nov 17 08:13:10 PST 2010

Let me know how it works out Mike.  I'm trying to be much more deliberate in
my "keyboarding" to see if that helps.  One thing,  I bought a notebook of
the same manufacture but not exactly the same model from Best Buy  and set
it up myself.  I never had a problem with it.   It ended up having an
internal problem and I took it back.  They were out of the model I had and I
took the similar one in exchange.  They had already had their Geek Squad
guys do the set up on this one up and I can tell from the tones it uses to
indicate certain actions that the kid that set it up thought he was being
cool.  I suspect it has a lot of secondary functions set up in it.  They are
fine for advanced users with nimble little fingers but maybe not so good for
a 60 year old with fat hands.

Charlie