[AT] Thoughts on small combines,etc. -AC All-Crop 66

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Nov 11 08:52:30 PST 2010

The clutch is a serious lever, but I know that some people set up a lever
extension or other means of on tractor controlling the clutch lever. For the
applications I have seen mostly, controlling the speed of the tractor and/or
the hand feeding for crops like onion or celery seed is sufficiently able to
avoid such problems.
        Grant Brians