[AT] Thoughts on small combines, other harvest machinery and where it takes us (continued)

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:18:32 PDT 2010

I wish I had one.  Some years back folks were fixing them up and the canvas
was available from somewhere.  If you go on the discussion page of
AllisChalmers.com someone there can tell you where to find the canvas if
it's available.  I'm pretty sure someone is making replacement canvas for
them.

Charlie