[AT] Corn Shellers?

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Nov 5 10:29:19 PDT 2010

Grant, Are you looking for a hand operated sheller? Or one powered by
an electric motor? Or one powered by a engine? Or one powered by a PTO
from a tractor? How much popcorn do you need to shell--now AND in the
future? Here are a few options on e-bay. http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=corn+sheller&_sacat=See-All-Categories
  Ane here is a new one (hand job)  that will do 10-15 bu. an hour http://www.pleasanthillgrain.com/corn_sheller_hand_operated_crank_manual_antique_walnut_stationary.aspx
   Why not give them a call and tell them the size of your ears and
ask if their sheller will do the job? Their ad says it will do the job
on ALL SIZED ears. Hell for $87.00 plus change why not try it?
	Dave
PS, You can also hull your nuts with the thing!