[AT] Corn Shellers?

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Nov 5 08:16:29 PDT 2010

Yes, you are completely correct. BUT, how can I determine which will work
for my popcorn? That is the crux of my dilemma. Also, the prices range all
over the map for different types and few if any are here in California so
choosing wisely is very important. So if anyone can advise me further I
would appreciate it greatly.
       Grant Brians