[AT] John Hall--grist mills?

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 3 19:31:53 PDT 2010

I have a friend on another list, Al, who owns a mill, has it mounted on a trailer, and is trying to get it shaped up to do the grinding you mention.  He's been trying to find a source for fabric feed bags of an appropriate size (1#, 2#, 5#) but so far has drawn a blank.  So I know of at least one person trying to do what you mentioned.  I'll put you in touch if it will help.

Larry