[AT] they're cute but be careful...

tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 1 11:15:29 PDT 2010

Last year My wife favorite cat insisted that I pet him while I was having my morning coffee.

The Dumb cat stuck his tail under the rocker as I leaned down to comply. It took me a while to figure out Why the **^&%%$ thing was biting my ring finger and shredding my arm with his )(*&(7 claws.

I got up out of the chair so I could reach the crazy B*stard and break his neck. When I got up out of the chair he took off. Knocked over a wooden screen and hid for two days.

Good thing for him.

Well a week and $10,000 in doctor bills later I was able to return to work. My wedding ring still will not go over the knuckle on that hand.

Yes the (*&& critter is still living. I have not been able to arrange a believable accident.

I wonder if my wife would believe a Gun accident while I was cleaning my shotgun. :0}