[AT] they're cute but be careful...

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 06:34:44 PDT 2010

We already had the twin thing done so only one newborn is peace of cake;-)
The hardest was driving home to take care of the twins after being awake for
40+ hours. It was fifty miles so I called a friend and told him, you and I
are gonna talk for an hour to keep me awake. This is not anything that I
would like to recommend for others but it worked out fine.

Mattias