[AT] I didn't mean to do it

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 06:36:13 PDT 2010

After I finished unloading my new cub yesterday, I decided to count the tractors in the yard, pole barn, and garage.  I have sold a few over the years, and added a few, but really didn't know how many I had.  Since my wife doesn't read the list I can share with you.  I found 32 tractors hidding at my place.  I have no idea how I ended up with so many :-), but I still have more on the wish list so it's too early to stop bringing them home, maybe next year....

As a side note, if anyone really wants to know what color cub attachements were painted when the left the factory let me know, I now have quite a pile of blue, red, and black parts in the pole barn, most have never been on the tractor.

Enjoy, Joe