[AT] I didn't mean to do it

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 1 08:22:49 PDT 2010

Joe
Quite a listing.
Remember, IHC also sold a few lettered tractors that were painted white
(believe they were demonstrators?). Also not sure of the color of any
attached implements that may have come with them?  First time I heard of
them was when George Willer had one years ago.
Herb

tractors in the yard, pole barn, and garage.  I have sold a few over the
years, and added a few, but really didn't know how many I had.  Since my
wife doesn't read the list I can share with you.  I found 32 tractors
hidding at my place.  I have no idea how I ended up with so many :-), but I
still have more on the wish list so it's too early to stop bringing them
home, maybe next year....

> As a side note, if anyone really wants to know what color cub
attachements were painted when the left the factory let me know, I now have
quite a pile of blue, red, and black parts in the pole barn, most have
never been on the tractor.