[Farmall] Transmission Oil Change - Wrench Question

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Thu May 27 17:27:12 PDT 2010

Not to screw up people's ingenuity but a set of square drives that fit on
your socket ratchet are pretty cheap.
I know harbor Freight stuff is basically junk but this is the kind of stuff
that is worth buying.
Once you own a set they will come in handy over and over.  You can also buy
a set of socket adapters...  3/8 to 1/2 and 1/2 to 3/4 for about $5
At HF.  These also work well and you can use them when you can not find the
right socket ot go with the only socket driver that you can find on the mess
on the shop floor.

Any money you spend on tools is money well spent for "he who dies with the
most tools wins" unless you neighbor borrowed all of them.
Mike