[Farmall] Transmission Oil Change - Wrench Question

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Thu May 27 09:15:04 PDT 2010

Tim,

I know you've gotten a lot of responses to your problem, but I have one
more that you may want to consider, if you haven't already got the job
done.

Why not go to the local hardware store and buy another plug that is male
(has the square "peg" instead of the square "hole"). Put the "peg" end
into the oil plug and use a pipe wrench to turn it like an adapter.

I would imagine that a plug would cost less than an adapter, and you won't
have to spend time and money making a tool. Wish I had thought of this
earlier when you first asked.

Carl Szabelski

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.