[AT] OT - Vavorite garden beans

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu May 20 09:35:21 PDT 2010

The choice here has always been white half runner.  My grandpa and my
parents grew them as bush beans while I grow them as a pole bean.
The downside is they do have strings.  The upside is the flavor and the
fact they can well - in fact one cousin will eat no other green bean   I
also grow some Kentucky Wonder and some Roma.

David
NW NC