[AT] OT - Vavorite garden beans

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 20 06:29:21 PDT 2010

Mark the "Kentucky Wonders" beans I'm familiar with look a lot like the Roma
you plant.  Funny thing, if you look up Kentucky Wonder on the Gurneys site
the picture is not a flat bean.   I'm wondering if there are two different
beans that folks call Kentucky wonders or if maybe  the Kentucky Wonder
beans I like are kin to the Roma bean.

Charlie