[AT] OT - Vavorite garden beans

Easley, Greg EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Thu May 20 05:04:17 PDT 2010

Kentucky Wonder is the variety that I like.  Mine are up about 4" now.
Once they start, they will make beans until frost as long as you keep them picked.
When you get tired of picking, let them go and use whatever they set after that for dry beans.
Save some back for seed too.

Greg
http://www.casemanaugie.com