[AT] OT--(but tractors do use oil)

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun May 16 21:39:45 PDT 2010

I understand now.  But what I heard in the media was not what you
fellows just explained.  What I heard was the extreme low temps of the
water at those depths.  Just some stupid news commentator making like an
expert, I suppose.  I can almost always shoot holes through their
aviation talk as I have experience there and they don't.  Same here, I
guess.

Ron