[AT] [BULK] Re: OT--(but tractors do use oil)

Gordon Hart grnacres at pgtc.com
Sun May 16 14:57:34 PDT 2010

John
If the oil is lighter than water and it starts up the tube helped by the
pressure from below and reaches the top and a loop was made at the top would
not then start a siphon action?

My question is how are they ever going to be able to shut it off? Without
being sealed off around the broken line how do they keep the water out?

Just dumb Arkie thoughts.
Gordon