[AT] [BULK] Re: OT--(but tractors do use oil)

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sun May 16 20:08:00 PDT 2010

Hi Gordon!  Well maybe if the pressure from below can get the oil up
to the tanker a short siphon action would help a little, but I don't
see how that little bit of siphon action would bring anything up from
the sea bottom.  IE:  when you siphon gas OUT of the old man's truck
your gas can had to be below the gasoline source.  No big deal--just
a wonderment.  I'm more interested right now in putting finishing
touches on my GPO.  Waiting on a muffler assembly from Cork and an
air cleaner can from L. Van Zate.  Got the steel wheels primered
today.  I wonder how many coats of yellow will be needed for
covering.      John W.