[AT] Just too gorgeous to pass up

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Thu May 13 17:41:27 PDT 2010

Thanks, gentlemen.

Gene, yes, the two tractors fit pretty well in the garage, don't they?  And
I'm not above daydreaming about hanging onto both of them.  But it's my
checking account that could use a little more breathing room now.  Not to
mention that I've sort of gotten used to parking the car in there.  :-)

Charlie, no, definitely not the correct paint on the VAH.  Flambeau Red is
the name, if I recall correctly, and that good old tractor wore its original
paint all the way up until the early 80s I think.  It was getting pretty
faded and worn off so my dad painted it back then with some paint he had...
he now regrets it.

And Mike, you're exactly right about that tight clearance getting into the
garage.  No way these tractors will clear the door with the mufflers on.
Even with them off I go real slow and easy--the top of the steering wheel
just barely clears!

Dean