[AT] Just too gorgeous to pass up

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 13 16:19:36 PDT 2010

Nice tractor Dean.  You did good.   That one sure looks like a keeper.

What's the story on the VAH?  Is that the correct paint?  It looks like
Oliver green.  I'm no Case expert but I thought all of them were
orange/yellow.  What do they call it "sunburst orange" or something like
that I think?

Charlie