[AT] Iron and lots of it, now nylon rope

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue May 11 03:36:50 PDT 2010

If you are ever pulling on a load with a chain, tow strap, rope or whatever
and you think it might break, drape a tarp or your coat over it or run the
line through an old tire somewhere in the middle of the line.  Most anything
will work.  If the strap, cable, etc. breaks the object will catch it and
stop it or slow it down a lot before it hits you behind the head.

Charlie