[AT] 2-cycle oil and 340 Farmall

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun May 9 15:35:13 PDT 2010

    Ron;
    That may have been my post on the 2 cycle oil. I am using it in my 1998
Dodge dually. It does make the engine run smoother and starts easily. It
improved my gas mileage by 2 miles per gallon. I add 1/2 quart on each tank
fill up, about 30 gallons. That would work out to approximately 1 gallon to
240 gallons of diesel. Don't know if that is ideal ratio, but is working
well in my truck and Case diesel tractor. I just buy the cheap stuff at
Wally World. Been using this since the ultra-low fiasco.

    The dieselgarage.com site tested several additives and 2 cyclye oil was
the second best additive. Standadyne was way down on the list and 2 cycle
was by far the least costly.

                        Gene