[AT] Iron and lots of it

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 09:24:35 PDT 2010

Hi Grant,
Good to here from you again.
As a little more modest acquisition I got the Boxer home yesterday. I'll try
to upload some pictures and clips later. Driving it home (maybe 10 miles or
so) I came to think about the discussion about front wheel fenders. It would
have been real nice to have in the rain and wind coming from the side, most
of the water from the left front wheel landed in my face.

Mattias