[AT] 340 Farmall

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun May 9 13:28:28 PDT 2010

As far as trim pieces go, I think I am only missing the cover over the
hydraulics below the dash.  I can make that.  I am missing the brake
locking rod.  Easy to make.  The locking mechanism is all there.  The
depth control stuff for the two-point is pretty much all gone, I guess.
  I don't even know what is missing.  I am not a Farmall man, and the
manual is very poor.  They seem to be written for a Farmall person.  I
have the factory 3-point adapters and one hydraulic box has been routed
via hoses to the hitch cylinder.  Manual control of up and down is fine.
  That is probably good enough for me.  I am not going to farm with this
thing.  It is running a grain auger and might get on the mowing detail
eventually.

None of the gauges are working.  The only lighting that works is the
instrument panel light.  The wiring looks pretty bad and I am working on
getting to that mess this afternoon.

Updates forthcoming.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA