[AT] Tractor ID

Dan Folske dfolske at nccray.net
Sat May 8 17:41:11 PDT 2010

The tractor in the first picture appears to be a CaseIH Farmall DX series
about a  DX 35,  or DX40. If you look closely
at the top of the roll bar you can see the Farmall logo.  Here is a link to
a DX29 on tractorhouse which shows the rear fender design well.

http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5711933

The other tractor looks like a 454 or something similar.