[AT] AC Forklift

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu May 6 18:21:04 PDT 2010

 You definitely don't want that one if you plan on getting off concrete. We
buried ours in gravel when we drove it to the new shop. The 2 ton Cat we
replaced it with has gotten stuck a couple times. Finally got a Mitsubishi
with pretty big wheels and a wide stance. It will go about anywhere we need
but is a pain in tight places inside the shop. Where I buy farm supplies
only runs some fairly large Komatsu forklifts. They run all over the yard
with full pallets and don't seem to have any trouble.

John Hall