[AT] Round-Up resistant weeds

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed May 5 14:17:32 PDT 2010

I first started hearing of glyphosate resistant weeds probably 8 or 10 years
ago in continuing ed classes for my private pesticide license.  The
instructors said it was starting to show up in certain weeds and that it was
just a matter of time before it became a big problem.  I guess the time has
about come.

Charlie