[AT] OT - Skunks

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 31 15:37:01 PDT 2010

Mike since you brought up tanning hides, recently I was reading an article
about tanning hides and how they did it in the old days.  It turns out that
there is a way that you can use the animals brain matter to tan the hide.  I
don't remember the details.  Seemed strange to me but they said it worked.

Charlie Hill