[AT] Club tractor drives

John B rustyacres at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 13:15:22 PDT 2010

George- Just quit worrying about it and do it! You've done your homework, you know what is involved, and it sounds like your first attempt will not be overly ambitious. By the way, you are still welcome to join us on April 25 and 26 for our two day 120 mile Colusa Endurance Run!

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com