[AT] How do I test a Generator?

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Mar 26 16:27:21 PDT 2010

Adding to what Charlie had to say, If you find a good shop they will be able
to supply you with the regulator and help with the wiring needed to complete
the electrical system.

H. L.

On 3/26/2010 3:59:28 PM, charliehill (charliehill at embarqmail.com) wrote: > Ben, hopefully you have an old school starter and generator shop in your > area. If so take it there and let him put it on his "growler". > That's > about the only easy way to figure out what's wrong. If > it's an old school > shop they will take it apart and fix it, usually at a fair price instead of > telling you it needs a complete rebuild or it can't > be fixed. I guess it's > possible that it's completely shot or needs a > total rebuild but not likely > in my experience. > > Charlie > -----