[AT] Off topic, computer related.

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:12:38 PDT 2010

I had something similar happen a few days ago ... when I opened the video
from Mattias. I hit the power button immediately and shut it off while it
was still scanning. Came back up and been all right. I ran Ccleaner and
JV16, and Norton. I even carefully went to video and watched it. I don't
even know what browser you are using. I run full Norton on IE8
Paul-46555