[AT] Off topic, computer related.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 15 05:48:31 PDT 2010

Thanks Paul.  I've just now re-run Housecall and it says I'm clean but I
still have one problem that I can't find or figure out.  When I do a web
search I look carefully at the web sites that turn up on the search to make
sure the addresses look legitimate and select one I recognize but I't
getting re-directed to spam sites when I click on them.  Even a link to a
Microsoft site did it so there is something on my computer doing this.  I've
run a program to see if I have a bot running and it came back clean.  I'm
kind of at a loss.  I'm thinking I'll shut the thing completely down because
I have stuff I need to do and tackle it this afternoon or tonight.

Charlie