[AT] Harvest video

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 14 04:23:06 PDT 2010

Yep Red Power is another good one.  I don't go there because I don't mess
with IH stuff much but it's a good site.  Yesterdays Tractors is pretty good
also, or was the last time I stopped in there.  None of them will ever be as
good as the old ATIS was back in the early days when we all knew each other
and talked everyday.  The other list are not as personal.