[AT] Harvest video

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 14 10:47:21 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: [AT] Harvest video

> Yep Red Power is another good one.  I don't go there because I don't mess
> with IH stuff much but it's a good site.  Yesterdays Tractors is pretty
> good
> also, or was the last time I stopped in there.  None of them will ever be
> as
> good as the old ATIS was back in the early days when we all knew each
> other
> and talked everyday.  The other list are not as personal.

Charlie  I can assure you that conversations on red power forum can  (and
do) stray pretty far from IH equipment in the coffee shop area of the forum.
Pretty much anything goes unless it gets too political or other potential
argumentive subjects. I've made some good friends there. I used to visit
Yesterdays Tractors site too but seem to have drifted away from it.

Ralph in Sask.