[AT] Larry G. Knee Replacement

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 4 08:13:39 PST 2010

I had the right knee replaced about 6 1/2 years ago.  I pushed the PT
and was driving within two weeks.  A month and a half after I was
fighting a major brushfire in my back yard.  The knee is fully
functional, allowing to do anything I could do before and more.  I spent
last summer walking up and down Missouri Ozark hills, clearing brush,
cutting firewood, all with no problems.

I need to have the other knee replaced but this land of the best medical
care in the world it is a major problem.  I have to jump through all
sorts of insurance hoops and it will still cost me plenty.  It needs
done now but I am in the process of possible moving to the Ozarks this
summer so do not have the time for insurance hoops and healing.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU