[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:47:46 PST 2010

Charlie,
It's not the ground that is warm it's the sea. We've had a lot of
northeastern winds. Cold winds from the arctic sea picking up a lot of
moisture over the eastern sea and unloading it here when the air has to
climb over the highlands southwest of here.'

David,
You must have misspelled don't you, should have been "Looked pretty when
vanished"?

Hopefully it will soon melt and I can take a look at the Boxer.

Some links:
http://www.vt.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=5273722
http://www.vt.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=5260367
http://www.vt.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=5279219
http://www.nt.se/nyheter/artikel.aspx?articleid=5764865
http://svtplay.se/v/1873347/takras_i_uddevalla
http://ttela.se/start/regionalanyheter/1.722831-nytt-takras-i-uddevalla
http://www.nt.se/bildspel/Default.aspx?tab=1&ss=5865862&articleid=5865629
http://corren.se/ostergotland/linkoping/?articleId=5124021&date=&menuids=
http://www.corren.se//ostergotland/mjolby/?articleId=5122889
http://www.corren.se//ostergotland/linkoping/?articleId=5118271
http://www.wighsnews.se/nyheter.php?nyhet=Nykoping-Takras&notisid=61164

There are over hundreds of those that are known to public authority's and I
know many around here that aren't reported. Then we have all the damaged
structures that haven't collapsed all small private buildings and patios
etc. I've been over and under a lot of real scary ones the last weeks.
Walking above 16"x40" wooden beams feeling like walking on spaghetti isn't
among my favourites. A  lot of hens and rabbits have been killed and a lot
of kettle and pigs have had the meetings with the slaughter a lot earlier
than planned but only two people so far and that is strange since both
supermarkets and athletic arenas have collapsed.

Mattias