[AT] way-WAY off topic Toyota vs. Toyoda???

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:49:36 PST 2010

Ralph and Mattias, that is what has me confused about what Mattias is
describing.  I understand about the wind over the sea creating basically
what we call lake effect snow.  Our big snows here in coastal NC happen that
way.  What I didn't understand is Mattias is that you said the snow melts
because the ground is warm and I'm having a hard time figuring that out.  As
far north as you are I would have thought that the ground would be frozen
like Perma-frost in the tundra.  I guess it just isn't normally as cold in
Sweeden as I imagined.

Charlie