[Ford-ferguson] Massey Harris and Ferguson Pony model?

MasseyH at aol.com MasseyH at aol.com
Tue Mar 2 06:09:22 PST 2010

I have found that the Massey Tractor Data Book by Keith Oltrogge is about
the best reference.  In there he references the numbers I shared earlier -
serial numbers 23149 to 23853 as being gray Ponys.  In most cases we say if
it has a 23XXX number it might have been gray.  All gray Ponys had the MHF
tag on them.  The serial number and the Pacer front end are usually  the
give away as to whether it is a gray Pony or not.  HOWEVER, the rare  1957 red
MH Pony also had the Pacer front end but their numbers started with  24XXX.

Hope this helps a little.

In a message dated 3/2/2010 8:29:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,