[AT] OT: success repairing small 2 cycle engine

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 1 17:27:42 PST 2010

Speaking of soil tamps/compactors, I haven't seen one of the really old ones
at an antique show in quite some time. The ones I am speaking of had a Wico
EK magneto, I think they were made by Barco?I  have only seen one running.
It took quite a bit of coordination to keep that contraption going. It
definitely drew a crowd of onlookers.

John Hall