[AJD] 720 D electric start conversion

dhinds at stny.rr.com dhinds at stny.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 15:59:19 PST 2010

Have recently purchased an early 720 diesel which PO had converted to 12 v electric start, negative ground, with a;termator.
Does anyone know of a schematic for wiring correctly such a conversion?  The original switch has been used but has some problems with
run on after starting engagement and I want to do it correctly.

New subject:
We are indeed much indebted to the prior contributions of the three members recently deceased.  Duane Larson was of real help
when I was working on my 39 H some years ago.  Met JR  at the NY Expo, purchased my first Green magazine from him, and consider him
the person who propelled me into this hobby.  We will miss them!
Duane Hinds, PA